The disaster happened on May 25th, Around 8 or 9 pm
The Disaster Edit
After being elected king and queen of the prom, Tommy and Carrie go up on stage to be congratulated by all people. Chris and her boyfriend Billy, Who were hiding under the stage, Pulls the rope that was tied in a bucket full of blood. Dropping the bucket on Carrie, Covering her with blood.
Then the bucket falls on Tommy's head, killing him. All the people were disgusted and shocked. But because of someone, Carrie suffers a hallucination where all people laugh at her, and Carrie begins crying aloud on stage.
Carrie realizes that Freddy, Norma and Kenny try to escape from school. So Carrie, using her telekinesis, turn off the lights and closes the doors, trapping Freddy and Kenny in the process. Later, Carrie activates a fire hose and begins spraying down several of the students and teachers. Helen and Ruth try to escape, but both are sprayed and they fell to the ground. Norma is sprayed until falling on the hard table, presumably killing her. Morton and Mr.Fromm try to calm the students, But Carrie sprayed the microphone, Causing them to be electrocuted.
Miss Collins, along with George, Frieda, Cora, Rhonda, The Beak and Ernest attempted to flee, carrying Tommy's body. But a few others bump into them, Causing Collins to be separated. then Carrie sent the basketball goal post to swing onto Miss Collins's waist, killing her.
Mr. Fromm's body falls to the lights, electrocuting him (again) and burning him alive. Carrie leaves the flames school while everyone die in the fire.
- Tommy Ross
- Freddy DeLois
- Kenny Garson
- Helen Shyres
- Norma Watson
- Principal Morton
- George Dawson
- The Beak
- Cora Wilson
- Ernest Peterson
- Frieda Jason
- Rhonda Wilson
- Miss Collins
- Mr. Fromm
- Trudy Borne
- Alice Litten
- Mary Lila Grace
- Katie O'Shea
- Ruth Gogan
- The rest of the students and teachers
- The Prom Band (They left the school before the disaster started)
- Sue Snell (She was kicked out before the disaster started)
- Chris Hargensen (But she dies afterwards)
- Billy Nolan (But he dies afterwards)
- Mary Blake (She was not present due her suspension)
- According to a poster, The senior prom is on Friday, May 25 from 09 to 01PM. This means that the events of the film take place in 1979 (Same year that takes place in the novel)
- Here is a error, Because prom would start at 9PM. But According to Mrs. Snell, It was 8PM
- When Sue arrives at school, There are several couples seen outside the school. But their fates are unknown.